Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

I was offered to move to New Zealand and I agreed. After quarantine, I need to find housing there, find a company that will deliver my things and organize my whole routine life in a new place. Maybe someone here has tips that can help me with this?

Hello. I am not sure where you are coming from but if its Australia these guys have been moving people to NZ for a very long time: https://www.grace.com.au/removals/in...8aAre9EALw_wcB

Comment

Originally posted by Bioren View Post
      I was offered to move to New Zealand and I agreed. After quarantine, I need to find housing there, find a company that will deliver my things and organize my whole routine life in a new place. Maybe someone here has tips that can help me with this?
      How's it going? Were you able to find a company that will help you move your things to New Zealand? I heard they have successfully fought the pandemic there and they have marvelous nature as well. Best of luck! ❤❤❤

Comment

I think New Zealand is still better compared to Alaska. At least there are still places to go to and people to meet. The idea of New Zealand predominantly populated by cows still sticks to my head until now.

Comment

Working...
        X