Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou
    replied
    I'm excited for you! I wish you all the best!

Leave a comment:

• mjmnl
    replied
    Great for you! Make the most out of the modules and don't forget to enjoy the process too. It is good to know that you can still do what you love and build your knowledge and skills in sports management. I wish you all the best now and to your future career!

Leave a comment:

• Gerhard
    replied
    Football is one of those sports I like to categorize as one that involves great strategy and stamina which are both needed to win the game.

Leave a comment:

• GladysMae
    replied
    Wonderful! I can totally relate with having a chance to associate yourself with football again, even if it is not as a player. The world of football will be your playground. I wish you the best.

Leave a comment:

• sammie83
    replied
    I am a student. The courses are very straight forward. The course is organized into a series of course units followed by written assignments which are question and answer or research-based. All the work is self-paced so you submit based on your own time table. The tutors are friendly and only one email away.

Leave a comment:

• HotTamn
    replied
    How it hanging. did you register? What are the classes like

Leave a comment:

• everybody
    replied
    Seems like you're a real fan.

Leave a comment:

• Covid-19
    replied
    Go for it mate. You've got all our blessing

Leave a comment:

• Borussia Dortmund
    started a topic Sports Management

Sports Management

Huge Borussia Dortmund fan speaking here. I have been lucky enough to be a part of the 'Yellow Wall of Dortmund' more than once. Yellow blood runs in my veins. I was born and raised in the Ruhr region of Germany. And as they say here: Als Kind bin ich mit meinem Vater gekommen, Und der wurd' auch schon von seinem mitgenomen!

My playing career was over before it got going due to a terrible knee injury I suffered as a kid. Thanks to ICI I think I finally have a chance to associate myself with football. I have made up mind that I will join the Sports Management program. Wish me luck!
Working...
X