Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you buy goods in foreign online stores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you buy goods in foreign online stores?

How do you buy goods in foreign online stores? I can't figure out how to buy a product on a European site.

I love online shopping because it always gives me more options and helps me get exclusive items at a lower price. I use different online stores in Europe and the USA, but not all of them offer a really convenient and profitable delivery service. I recently found information on the internet that one of the best shipping companies has started delivering goods to Australia as well. Here https://vpost.com/au/ is more information about the tariffs and conditions of this transportation company. I have already used their services several times and it works really well at an affordable price.

Comment

I only tried to buy in Alibaba and it was hassle-free because I chose to have a freight forwarder specializing in orders from Alibaba. I got to save money, time, and effort. The fee included in Alibaba's website is really high so I was able to save a lot. Worldwide shipping fees on other online websites are really expensive. I suggest you research freight forwarders in your country, join forums, or join Facebook groups. Those were really helpful when I first had my orders imported from abroad. Good luck!

Comment

I sometimes buy stuff from Amazon and shipping parcels to Asia costs a fortune. Someone recommended a PO box where Amazon can ship my items, and then have those items shipped to my address. I usually have multiple items shipped in one go, and it saves me a lot of money. I hope this helps! Happy online shopping!

Comment

Working...
        X